Looking for Long term visit to Dubai or UAE in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact one of Desert’s visa specialists who will arrange a 90-day visa to make most of your days in Dubai in a hassle-free and convenient manner. It is as simple as one, two, three, and all you need to do is:
- Duly fill up our online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc
- Submit documents relevant for processing of visa
- Use credit card to make payment
Alternatively, you can also dial us on +971-4-3546677 or send us an email to email@example.com, if you opt for other payment methods, such as bank transfer, Paypal or cash deposit to avail of our professional services.
Upon submitting your details, our visa specialists will review your application, and if necessary, they would get in touch with you for further details like airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking. If guarantee is not a requisite, we assure you of quick processing of visa.
- Upon your request, we can come and pick your guarantee documents up from doorsteps or your preferred location.
- UAE visa is in the form of online visa, and is usually issued as a single-entry visa.
- With a valid UAE, a tourist or visitor can enter UAE through any of its seven emirates: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm al Quwain.
- In the absence of a guarantor in UAE, visitor is entailed to provide a security deposit, preferably via Credit Card, Paypal or transferring amount to bank account.
- Security deposit is not a requisite for families touring UAE with tourism interest.
- It usually takes four to five days to process visa application. If it is required on urgent basis, you can opt for express visa services. Nevertheless, there may be changes for some nationalities.
Visa Rate : AED 999