For travelers who need to visit UAE quite often for business needs or other important trade matters including meetings and conferences, Desert Planners now offers multiple entry visas. Valid for 30 days, this type of visa will enable qualified applicants to enter and go from UAE during the validity period, with the added benefit that they needn’t have to reapply for visa each time. Call Desert’s visa specialists to obtain more information on multiple-entry visa.
- Fill up the online visa application form
- Photograph in white background
- Attach documents required for visa processing
- Enter credit card details for making payment
Alternatively, you can also dial us on +971-4-3546677 or send us an email to email@example.com, if you opt for other payment methods, such as bank transfer, Paypal or cash deposit to avail of our professional services.
In order to make payment, you can also choose options including online money transfer, Paypal, or cash deposit. Once we receive your application, we’ll examine your documents and may sometimes contact you for further details, depending on your nationality or purpose of visit. .
- A multiple-entry visa holder can go in and out of the UAE as and when during the visa’s validity period.
- We can arrange to pick up guarantor’s document, if you don’t have time to visit our facility.
- A security deposit is mandatory for visitors who don’t have a guarantor in the UAE. However, this is not applicable for families traveling to the country for tourism purpose.
- A valid UAE visa allows its holder to enter the country via any of its entry ports.
- Typically, four to five days is required to process a visa application. With our express service, you can obtain your UAE visa fast.
Visa Rate : AED 999