- Itinerary or route can be reschedule with prior notice.
- There will be no reimbursement for any transfers will be arranged in such circumstances.
- 100% No show will be considered, if the guest fail to reach on time at the designated pick up place, Transfers can be arranged as per the availabilty.
- Timing mentioned in the Itinerary will be approximate timing for the Pick up & Drop off.
- Seating arrangement in sharing tours, will be arranged by tour guide.
- Tour can be cancelled due to any bad weather or traffice issue, the tour will be arranged with similar options, it will be based on availability.
On weekends or occasions some places covered in tour might remain close to visitors.
The company will not hold any responsibility and no compensations will be made incase of such situations.
Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
Please contact us incase you may wish to book for less than 2 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments:
Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form
Hotel transfers and water would be provided on the tours
Payments can be made through our online payment system
Suitable for all age groups
Effective from 01st January 2018, 5% VAT will be levied on all bookings as per new UAE law
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, and Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
Cancelations made 5 – 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
All tours are operated on SIC / sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
Respectful clothing is recommended
Note for guests intending to visit the Grand Mosque
Guests planning to visit the Abu Dhabi Mosque need to be dressed conservatively / will be provided common gowns and a veil to cover your head at the mosque subject to availability.
No (transparent) see through clothing
No shorts and skirts
No clothing with profanity
No tight clothing, no swimwear and no beachwear