- Tour Duration:- 6 Hours
- Day:- Half Day
- Pick up & Drop Back
- Instant Confirmation
- Printed Voucher Accepted
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Desert Dune Bashing / Adventurous dune driving -– 45 minutes Dune Lehbab
- Quad Bike (15-20 Minutes)
- Sunset Photographic Opportunity
- Camel Riding
- Henna Designing
- Shisha Facility / ‘Hubbllee Bubblee’ Smoking facility
- Arabic Dress photograph
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea & Coffee
- Sand Boarding (Optional) – At separate extra cost
- BBQ Dinner with Veg & Non Veg dishes
- Belly Dance Show/ Tanoura show/Folklore dance show
- Availability of Alcohol beverages in Camp – At separate extra cost
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Pick up from other emirates is available at an extra charge
Due to holy month of Ramadan (05 May 2019 – 05 June 2019), there is no Alcohol & Belly Dance.
Pick up & Drop off timings
- Pick up 03:30PM – 04:00PM
- Drop off 09:30PM – 10:00PM
Terms & Conditions
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- 50 % cancellation charges will be applicable if cancellation is done 24 – 48 hours prior to the tour.
- 100 % cancellation charges will be applicable if cancellation is done 24 hours prior to the tour.
- Refund will be made within 7 working days from the cancellation date and refundable amount will be calculated as per cancellation / refund policy.
- Pregnant women, people with back problems, senior citizens with heart conditions are not recommended to go for Dune Bushing / Desert Safari.
- Another key point, children below 3 Years of age are Free of Charge.
- We reserve the seats as per the availability.
- Desert Safari Tours are operated on sharing basis until and unless requested for specific arrangements.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Winter – comfortable and warm clothes are recommended.
- Summer – comfortable and light clothes.