How to Apply
- Are you looking for a short trip to Dubai or UAE in order to catch up with your friends or dear ones? Contact one of Desert Planners Tourism visa specialists who will arrange a 14-day tourist visa Dubai to make the most of your trip in a hassle-free and convenient manner.
- Duly fill up our online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- Submit documents relevant for processing of visa
- Use credit card to make payment
- Upon submitting your details, our visa specialists will review your application, and if necessary, they would get in touch with you for further details like airline ticket, guarantor’s documents, or voucher indicating hotel booking. If guarantee is not a requisite, we assure you of quick processing of visa.
- Call or WhatsApp us for Visa service.
Send your documents to our email address email@example.com , to get the quick reply.
After the confirmation from our side, proceed with your payment online or bank cash deposit.
You will receive the email confirmation of payment and visa copy..
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- Guarantor’s passport and visa copies.
- Guarantor’s Emirates ID copy.
- Additional cash deposit may be required for certain visitors.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14 day Tourist Visa : This is recommended for visitors planning for a short stay in Dubai or UAE for Trips, Meetings, Conferences or Transit stay etc.
Requirements for obtaining this tourist visa for Dubai vary depending on your nationality. GCC citizens do not require a visa to enter Dubai, and the citizens of 33 countries (mentioned below) can get a visa on arrival at Dubai International Airport. GCC residents who are not GCC nationals but having a high professional status such as company managers, business people, auditors, accountants, doctors, engineers, pharmacists or employees working in the public sector, their families, drivers and personal sponsored by them are eligible for a non-renewable 30 days visa upon arrival at the approved ports of entry to UAE.
It should be noted that this list may vary slightly from time to time and it is therefore best to check with your local UAE embassy or the airline that you are using to fly to the UAE prior to departure.
Nationalities not in above list can get a 96 hours, 14 days, 30 days, and 90 days tourist visa which will be sponsored by Desert Planners, and this should be obtained before entry into Dubai.
Terms and Conditions
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Time Taken to review visa application is at sole discretion of UAE immigration authorities
- In case of rejection we will share reason of rejection
- Visa Fees is non-refundable
- Tourist visa is valid for 60 Days upon issuance, kindly advise your travel date so we can apply accordingly.